Lava India

Swipe Left to read all Lava India Articles

Lava India

Lava currently has a production capacity of 50 million devices annually, of which 70% is consumed locally and the rest 30% is exported. Domestic smartphone maker Lava is planning to expand its 5G portfolio and launch two more 5G smartphones this year. The brand is closely coordinating with telecom operators also to ensure our devices deliver the right 5G network

Read All Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Lava Agni 5G launch in India today: Live stream, expected price, specs, other details

Lava Agni 5G, the company's first 5G-enabled device to be unveiled in India at 12 PM today, the phone is teased to come with a 90Hz display, quad-camera setup, and a big 5,000mAh battery. Here's how to watch the live stream, expected price in India, and more. Lava Agni 5G, the homegrown brand’s first 5G-enabled smartphone is set to debut in India today. The virtual launch event will commence at 12 PM IST. The domestic brand has already teased the design and some of the key specs of the

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Lava Agni 5G with 90Hz display, 5,000mAh battery launched: Price in India, specs, offers

Lava Agni 5G with an FHD+display, 64MP quad-camera setup, 8GB RAM, and MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset launched at an introductory price of Rs 17,999, to go on sale from November 18. Lava Agni 5G, the company’s first 5G phone made its official debut in India on Tuesday, November 9. The highlights of the new 5G smartphone from the domestic brand include a 90Hz display, 64-megapixel quad-camera array, 8GB RAM, and

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition launched in India: Price, features and more

Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition launched. Check out the Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition news, price in India, features and more via BGR India. Lava, on Thursday, added a new feature phone to its growing portfolio. This is essentially a special edition of the existing Lava A5 feature phone. This edition is launching in time to celebrate the upcoming Republic Day in India. The

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Lava A1 Colors entry-level feature phone launched for Rs 999

Lava A1 Colors - Check out A1 Colors specifications, features, design, price in India, launch. Check out the latest on Lava, feature phones, tech news. Smartphone maker Lava has just launched a new phone in the market. As per the announcement, the latest phone will likely compete in the entry-level feature phone segment. The company also highlighted that the phone aims to celebrate the

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Lava Z61 Pro launched in India, price is set at Rs 5,774: Check specifications

Lava Z61 Pro launched in India, price is set at Rs 5,774: Check out Lava Z61 Pro price in India, design, specifications, features, colors via BGR.in. The Lava Z61 Pro smartphone has been launched in India. This is an entry-level phone from Lava, and is part of the company’s “Made in India” program. The key highlights of the device are a compact display, a 3,100mAh

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

Netflix is beefing up its audio description and subtitling accessibility features

Netflix plans to expand its audio descriptions, subtitles for deaf and hard of hearing, and closed captioning features in order to make its shows and movies more accessible. Netflix’s closed captioning, subtitles for deaf and hard of hearing (SDH), and audio descriptions (AD) are all powerful tools designed to help make films and television shows more accessible to people with disabilities. But those kinds of features

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News

More PlayStation 5 consoles are coming to Walmart on June 2nd

Walmart has another round of PS5 restocks scheduled for June 2nd at 3PM ET. This one will once again be exclusive to paying Walmart Plus subscribers. We’re still seeing short or no supply of PlayStation 5 consoles in some places and going weeks between new nationwide restocks. Hopefully, this upcoming summer will prove more fruitful, and a good (though small) sign is that Walmart has a PS5

Read Full Article Posted By : Gadget Game News