Home / Lava India
Category: Lava India

Lava to expand 5G portfolio, to launch two more 5G smartphones in India

Lava currently has a production capacity of 50 million devices annually, of which 70% is consumed locally and the rest 30% is exported. ...

Read more

Lava Agni 5G launch in India today: Live stream, expected price, specs, other details

Lava Agni 5G, the company's first 5G-enabled device to be unveiled in India at 12 PM today, the phone is teased to come with a 90Hz display,...

Read more

Lava Agni 5G with 90Hz display, 5,000mAh battery launched: Price in India, specs, offers

Lava Agni 5G with an FHD+display, 64MP quad-camera setup, 8GB RAM, and MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset launched at an introductory price of Rs 17,999,...

Read more

Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition launched in India: Price, features and more

Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition launched. Check out the Lava A5 Proudly Indian edition news, price in India, features and more via BGR India. ...

Read more

Lava A1 Colors entry-level feature phone launched for Rs 999

Lava A1 Colors - Check out A1 Colors specifications, features, design, price in India, launch. Check out the latest on Lava, feature phones, tech...

Read more

Lava Z61 Pro launched in India, price is set at Rs 5,774: Check specifications

Lava Z61 Pro launched in India, price is set at Rs 5,774: Check out Lava Z61 Pro price in India, design, specifications, features, colors via BGR.in....

Read more

Latest 20